[bbDev] Wordpress / bbPress users

Harvey Ramer harvey.ramer at designdelineations.com
Wed May 3 12:52:10 GMT 2006

I want to share users between wordpress and bbpress. It looks like it should
be as simple as telling bbpress to look at the wp_users table since I have
them both in the same db? How can I best make the changes without completely
ruining my install?

Best wishes,

Harvey Ramer

Design Delineations
4 Prospect Street
Norwood, NY 13668
Toll Free: (866)-874-8710
Phone:(315)-262-0469
Fax: (315)-262-0448
 <http://www.designdelineations.com/> http://www.designdelineations.com
Complete Web Solutions. Personal Service.

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.