[bbDev] bbpress updated look on wp.org

Aaron aaron at paintbox.org
Thu Mar 30 14:56:59 GMT 2006

Has anybody noticed yet.    I like the new placement of the tags, works well.
and did I mention, Crap!, again for the second time some of my ideas are
implemented before I can finish my theme.  grrr.. been spending my
precious two to three minutes a day for the last lifetime and I log on to
the WP.org support forum and they beat me to the punch, well not entirely
and I do have a few major changes (I am working at no tables, all div, ul,
li etc)
Well I hope it doesnt ruffle to many feathers but I am going to have a
look at the css and see how it was done, probably more efficiently then
mine but anywho.