[bbDev] Cannot access the admin section

Jaxia Kiley jaxiakiley at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 05:40:27 GMT 2006

Deleting all the tables doesn't seem to work for me.  I have a ticket open on that.

I ran the upgrade though, and that didn't solve the problem either.

How exactly can it tell who is the admin?  Is there something else I can change?  Do I need to change it somewhere other than the wp usermeta table?