[bbDev] Install problem.

Doug Meade dougyitbos at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 23 04:29:36 GMT 2006

Thanks!
I think it may have something to do with the user
metadata as well.

There IS a user in the wp_users table that has the
same  ID as the user that was created in bb_users
during the install but they don't have an entry in the
bb_usermeta table.

Perhaps now that it's integrated it's using
wp_usermeta ... but that table doesn't have the
bb_capabilities key.

(unless they register through the bbPress form instead
of the wordpress form.)

If I go into the bb_usermeta table and give the
user_id for the wp_user entery I want to use the value
of:
a:1:{s:9:"keymaster";b:1;}
for the bb_capabilities key ... they WILL see the
admin link.

But clicking it does nothing.

Odd.

http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/bbdev/2005-December/000452.html