[bbDev] phpBB to bbPress conversor with bbCode translation

Jaime Gómez Obregón jaime at iteisa.com
Sun Dec 10 13:48:55 GMT 2006

El sáb, 09-12-2006 a las 21:51 -0500, Doug Stewart escribió:
> On 12/9/06, Juan C. (PS) <pottersys at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 12/9/06, Doug Stewart <zamoose at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I get a big fat four oh four when I try to view the linked page.
> > > Something up with your webhost?
> > >

> > It's OK for me.
> >
> > However, I pastebin-ed the script to http://www.donotpaste.com/564
> >

> It seems to be back now.  Must've been those Gremlins of the Internet[s].
>
> *grin*

No Gremlins :-) just some cron site management tasks which I do every
midnight (GMT +1) for some minutes, but it seems my server's midnight is
just some-other-part-of-the-world's Internet prime time hour :-)

Thanks for the report, I'll check it.

--
Jaime GÓMEZ OBREGÓN
Director Comercial (jaime at iteisa.com)