[bbDev] bbPress - Localization

Hasan Karaboga hasan at teknoseyir.com
Tue Dec 5 11:50:47 GMT 2006

Hi,

First of all thanks for developing this nice system, bbPress.
We really like bbPress and a couple of days ago, we removed our forum
software phpBB and instead of it we have installed bbPress in WordPress
Turkey Forums. ( www.wordpress-tr.com/forum)

We integrated our blog (wordpress-tr.com) design with the forum. (by the
way, we will change whole design in 4-5 weeks)

I think we are the first local WordPress site which uses bbPress. :)

Our users liked bbPress, and they ask for Turkish translation of bbPress.
We've prepared Turkish localization, i know the post written at blog:
http://bbpress.org/blog/2006/10/bbpress-international/
When will an official translation system/files be ready for bbPress, will it
be ready by 0.74?

Regards,
Hasan.

--