[bbDev] Difficulty Adding Topics & First Posts

Harvey Ramer harvey.ramer at designdelineations.com
Thu Apr 27 01:33:35 GMT 2006

I did exactly what you have done. My install log is as follows, with actual
user and password info which I shall change after you've poked around, if
you wish:

Second Step

Now we're going to create the database tables and fill them with some
default data.

   1. Created table bb_forums
   2. Created table bb_posts
   3. Created table bb_topics
   4. Created table bb_topicmeta
   5. Created table bb_users
   6. Created table bb_usermeta
   7. Created table bb_tags
   8. Created table bb_tagged

Finished!

Now you can log in with the username "admin" and password "5c8b9b".

Note that password carefully! It is a random password that was generated
just for you. If you lose it, you will have to delete the tables from the
database yourself, and re-install bbPress. So to review:

    admin
Password
    5c8b9b
Login address