[bbDev] Disabling tags and support functions

Neil Patel neildpatel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 22:23:11 GMT 2005

Hi everybody,

I really like the features that bbPress is aiming for and I'm
impressed with the effort put into the so far. I was just wondering if
anyone knew of a way to disable the use of tags and the support
functions, specifically the drop-down menu that indicates whether the
question is not a support question, not resolved, or resolved. I'd
like to run a small non-support forum and I don't want my users
accessing these features. Thanks for any help you can give me
especially considering the alpha stage of bbPress.