[bbDev] Random username emails sent to my subdomain from bbPress install

whistlerke whistlerke at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 13:39:00 GMT 2005

Doesn't sound too good... Maybe it's a good idea to add CAPTCHA-support on
registration. Can you add that on the tickets-list?

If it is spam (and probably it is, I think), there is not much you can do.
It is weird that you receive the emails for new passwords (however, the
email adresses don't exist, you said). Can you give me the URL to your
running bbPress installation?