[bbDev] Latest version feedback.

Thomas Leavitt thomas at thomasleavitt.org
Sat Sep 24 03:29:13 GMT 2005

I installed the lastest version onto our company's "Demo" web site
(which I'm developing as a portfolio of open source applications we can
deploy on behalf of our design and hosting customers).

The "New bbPress Installation" notification email came from the email
address we entered for the default Key Master, but the "Name" that the
email came from was "How Can We Help You?" which is the name of the
first forum that we set up. Doesn't seem like a sensible correlation -
this should be a part of the same profile information, and gathered
during set up (and editable later), rather than lifted from the topic
title (and not editable).

Otherwise, very smooth.

Would like to get my wife to design a CSS based look and feel for it...
no idea how to go about doing this... just have her look at the source
of each page?

Thomas