[bbDev] Re: posting without registering

aniucine hlazki aniucine_glazki at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 09:22:29 GMT 2005

> I'm not that familier with how bbpress works, but it
> seems you could
> create one account for everyone, then edit the
> bbpress code to make
> sure that account is the one that gets used when
> posting. You'd have
> to make sure that everyone to signs their posts,
> though.

well.. this is one is not good, because there  is
still some percent of people who would like to
register, however it would be nice to write without
registering. I believe i could rewrite the bbpress
code but it would took me like half a year 24/7
hacking with code -- which is not possible in my
case...

or you mean I should write in php file that if not
registered user posted he should  post it with
"default" user name? But i still want posting people
to write the name as minimum. (so i need two forms -
for name and for textarea)

later,
bart