[bbDev] installing multiple forums

Derek Winterstien wordpressforum at robotz.com
Fri Oct 28 00:03:08 GMT 2005

The confusion here is over terminology.  You need not change the prefix
to add Forum subject categories to your bbpress forum site.  I believe
you are interested in adding forums though the bbPress admin interface.

Login and goto the admin interface.  Select CONTENT from the menu.
Select FORUMS from the sub-menu.  Use the Add Forum form.

Is that what you wanted?