[bbDev] More ajax!

Aaron Crayne aaron at paintbox.org
Fri Oct 14 15:35:02 GMT 2005

That is what I have done, and it seems to be working rather well.  The one
thing that would be nice, is to have the ability to have multiple
templates.
for example 'my-templates/template_1/front-page.php'
'my-templates/template_2/front-page.php'
and so on.
Personally I am not in a hurry, I am still working on my db import, and my
first custom template for this.

Aaron