[bbDev] WordPress and BBPress Shared Users

Derek Winterstien wordpressforum at robotz.com
Fri Oct 14 15:33:26 GMT 2005

I am using the latest stable WordPress 1.5.2, to use anything else it
looks like I will need subversion

The username issue is not significant to me, just a heads-up to bb
developers.  I can fix it easy enough in my install.

My struggle is with usermeta and capabilities.  Does the WP betas use a
usermeta/capabilities model too? And will that resolve the issue?