[bbDev] bbpress and wp

Murray Gray murray at harvestmarketing.com
Tue Nov 22 01:42:52 GMT 2005

hi all.

> remember that bbpress is still in alpha.

this seems to be the answer to almost every question,
criticism or suggestion.  i have no problem with alpha
software, but looking at the nightly builds, they have
been the same size since the beginning of september....

is *any* development happening on bbPress? at all?

alpha software is fine, but if this project has been
abandoned, i think that an announcement should be
made so we can get on with finding a suitable forum
solution.

cheers

murray