[bbDev] CSS configuration

Andrew Deakin duke.frizzlepuff at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 06:51:22 GMT 2005

There really was no point for the 2nd email - all was said in the first.

Create a new directory called my-templates in the directory where you
have installed bbpress. Copy over the files from bb-templates into
my-templates. Start editing the files in my-templates to what and how
you want bb-press to appear.