[bbDev] CSS

Robbie Edwards redwards at gmail.com
Fri May 27 13:35:40 GMT 2005

This is my first mailing on this mailing list so I do apologize if this is
out of line or not acceptable.
 Firstly, what a great application the dev's have going here, I can't wait
to see this further down the road and the possibilities of it!
 I am poking around the templates and see there is no CSS integrated as of
yet but do see in the HTML class and ID titles. I suppose I could crawl
through the HTML and create my own CSS utilizing the markup and already
defined classes and ID's but this could take a while. Is there anyone who is
willing to share their CSS (thinking of this as a starter kit) that was
created for bbpress?
 Thanks in advance. :)

--
Robbie Edwards