[bbDev] edit profile error

Rob Santoro robert.santoro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 07:37:50 GMT 2005

when i am logged in as the Admin and I go to look at another members
profile i still get the

"This is how your profile appears to a fellow logged in member, you
may edit this information."
line.  when i click on edit this - it still brings me to my profile to
edit - but looking throught the profile.php file i see the <?php
elseif ( can_edit( $user_id ) ) : ?> line and shouldn't this make the
line not show up if this is not your profile ?

in the WP support forums when u click another members profile the line
doesn't show up - so i am assuming its a mistake? anyone know how to
correct this ?

thanks!

Rob