[bbDev] Re: bbpress and css (was re: MySql version )

Rob Santoro robert.santoro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 07:14:31 GMT 2005

luc

thanks for those css files and header file - made my life SO MUCH EASIER !!

i went through and modified it a bit - www.edgeathletics.com/community

what do you think of it ??
i added some mostly coloring mod's and such

however  - i have a problem when i login into the user profile and
then where it list's the recent replies - the time is incorrect. the
threads started time is correct, but the recent replies if off by 5
hours   (which is also my GMT offest by the way - are they related?)

when i change my GMT offset to 0 everything gets messed up and goes to
-1 year old..lol..but on the main page the freshness gives the right
time, and in user profile the recent threads gives right time, the
recent replies is off by 5 hours.

anyone got any ideas and insight into this ?

also - can i have feedback on my .css layout work that i changed from
luc's? thanks!