[bbDev] release date?

Luc Saint-Elie luc at saint-elie.com
Sun Mar 6 11:24:40 GMT 2005

At 3:02 -0800 6/03/05, Matthew Mullenweg wrote:
>Luc Saint-Elie wrote:
>>>The nightly works fine for me - except the
>>>search function returns two SQL errors.
>>
>I haven't been able to recreate this. Maybe it has to do with an old
>version of MySQL?

My phpmyadmin reports :

MySQL 3.23.58-log running on xxx as xxxx

error is (for example I searched with "fichiers" as keyword) :

WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax near
'ON topic_last_post_id = post_id WHERE LOWER(topic_title) LIKE
('%fichiers%') AND' at line 1]
SELECT * FROM bb_topics JOIN bb_posts ON topic_last_post_id = post_id
WHERE LOWER(topic_title) LIKE ('%fichiers%') AND topic_status = 0
ORDER BY post_time DESC LIMIT 5

WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax near
'ON topic_last_post_id = post_id WHERE LOWER(post_text) LIKE
('%fichiers%') AND p' at line 1]
SELECT * FROM bb_posts JOIN bb_topics ON topic_last_post_id = post_id
WHERE LOWER(post_text) LIKE ('%fichiers%') AND post_status = 0 ORDER
BY post_time DESC LIMIT 5

Luc