[bbDev] installed latest build. but still stuck :|

Michael D Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Thu Jul 28 19:40:28 GMT 2005

Where did you set the user_type in the DB?  The structure of things
has changed recently and the "official" instructions are a little
behind the times.

Does http://bbpress.automattic.com/ticket/95#change_3 help?

And while the code may indeed need a little user_type related
adjustment here or there, setting a user to have user_type 5 in the
database should allow that user to do anything without having to make
any changes to the code.
Michael