[bbDev] installed latest build. but still stuck :|

Sannamaria sannamaria at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 11:14:58 GMT 2005

Got everything working here finally. With the latest meaning today latest.
Only thing I´m stuck with is changing my status as admin.
user_type is set to 5 in MySQL but still my status is member.
Something I´m missing?
And what about in bb-admin/admin-header.php... it has use_type also,
should these both be set as 5? Or what about installation instructions
that told the value should be set 1?

-sannamaria-

On 7/27/05, chall3ng3r <fsd.news at orison.biz> wrote:
> Sure,
>
> I'm still playing with it. And I'm sure some day I'll run it :D
>

> // chall3ng3r //

-sannamaria-

http://www.sannamaria.com
http://www.blogoslavia.com