[bbDev] installed latest build. but still stuck :|

Michael D Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Wed Jul 27 00:47:54 GMT 2005

On Jul 26, 2005, at 4:49 PM, Matt Mullenweg wrote:
> Our DB class is modified so if it can't connect it waits a second
> and then tries again.

It won't try an infinite number of times, though.  Only something
like 4.

chall3ng3r,
Let me clarify what I said earlier.  I don't see that this could be
caused by incorrect data or structure in the database, so I don't
think a DB dump would help you.

It is likely a bug in the function which redirects bad urls.  It
would be a big help if you could do that var_dump I suggested.  I
keep thinking I've fixed the bug, but I rarely get feedback from
those who are actually experiencing it.

Thanks,
Michael
--mdawaffe