[bbDev] Looking for honest, dream-dashing opinions

Thomas Leavitt thomas at thomasleavitt.org
Sun Aug 21 06:39:52 GMT 2005

I'd say, create an install script. It will get "debugged" that much
faster, and it will be pretty clear when you have an installable build,
and when you don't (like now, apparently)... and might result in less
instances of the latter. It is good hygiene... WordPress kicks ass for
me, even as a senior level sysadmin, because I can make it work like a
snap. Hopefully, bbPress will produce that same astonished reaction,
"damn, that was the single easiest installation I've ever done... I wish
all server side software was that easy to install."

Regards,
Thomas Leavitt

Michael D Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Fri Aug 19 04:09:39 GMT 2005