[bbDev] BB & WP together

Jaxia Kiley jaxiakiley at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 15:53:04 GMT 2005

I've been going the "trial and error" route.  First, I
set up bbpress with it's own db and user table.  Then,
I used a bbpress db and added my current WP user
table.  Currently, I am using the same db and user
table for bbpress that I am using for my WP install.
I cleared my cookies, and tried logging in, but that
didn't work.

Is this the line you changed in bb-settings?
$bbdb->users     = $table_prefix . 'users';

If so, what did you change it to?

Thanks!