[bbDev] Greetings.

Damien Spracklin damien at quoddicit.net
Sat Apr 2 17:28:20 GMT 2005

Hello, all!

I'll have to apologize if I'm accidentally breaching the list etiquette.
However, I thought it would be of interest to the bbPress developers to see a
completed version of bbPress integrated into my website:

http://www.quoddicit.net/forum/

I originally collected the March 6th alpha release, and from there added a
variety of features, including a captcha, avatar support, proper pagination on
the list pages, group support, member and group lists, and forum-level
permissions.

Thank you very much for the work that was done up until that date! If anyone
is interested, I would be happy to make all of the code that currently runs my
forum available to the bbPress project.

--
Damien Spracklin (Khazwossname)
Semper Veritas, Quod Dicit.