[Bb-trac] Re: [bbPress] #1126: repermalink fails, causing redirect loop on SunOS (Solaris?), and 404 errors.

bbPress bb-trac at lists.bbpress.org
Thu Jun 25 14:10:59 GMT 2009

#1126: repermalink fails, causing redirect loop on SunOS (Solaris?), and 404
errors.
----------------------------------------------------------------------+-----
 Reporter:  SteveBooth                                                |        Owner:
     Type:  defect                                                    |       Status:  new
Comment (by sambauers):

 Replying to [comment:2 SteveBooth]:

 > I'm particularly concerned with the 'if ($page >1)' in the 'front-page'
 case.  Can someone please tell me where the $page variable is initialized
 in the prior code? Because as it stands, to my eye, it will always be
 zero.

 $page is a global value set in bb-settings.php

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.bbpress.org/ticket/1126#comment:7>
bbPress <http://bbpress.org/>