[Bb-trac] Re: [bbPress] #1126: repermalink fails, causing redirect loop on SunOS (Solaris?), and 404 errors.

bbPress bb-trac at lists.bbpress.org
Thu Jun 25 13:58:30 GMT 2009

#1126: repermalink fails, causing redirect loop on SunOS (Solaris?), and 404
errors.
----------------------------------------------------------------------+-----
 Reporter:  SteveBooth                                                |        Owner:
     Type:  defect                                                    |       Status:  new
Comment (by SteveBooth):

 Replying to [comment:1 sambauers]:
 > We do some re-writing of REQUEST_URI already in bb-load.php (
 http://trac.bbpress.org/browser/trunk/bb-load.php#L69 ) Although that is
 targeted at IIS.

 Yes.  This seems the correct place to handle SunOS inconsistencies.  May I
 ask, what exactly is the uri construct that should be contained in REQUEST
 URI?  Is it the entire uri from the original page invocation?  (I'm trying
 to figure out what the proper SunOS code should be to add here.)

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.bbpress.org/ticket/1126#comment:5>
bbPress <http://bbpress.org/>