[Bb-trac] Re: [bbPress] #956: Missing argument 1 for __construct() in bb-includes/backpress/class.bp-roles.php

bbPress bb-trac at lists.bbpress.org
Tue Sep 2 14:27:14 GMT 2008

#956: Missing argument 1 for __construct() in bb-includes/backpress/class.bp-
roles.php
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  _ck_      |        Owner:
     Type:  defect    |       Status:  new
Comment (by fel64):

 That's right, didn't put it on trac yet because I figured it was a PHP 4
 bug but wanted to be sure. Specifically, when instantiating the class the
 $db argument is passed to it; in PHP 5, the constructor is __construct(),
 which specifies that it wants this argument when called. In PHP 4, the
 constructor is BP_Roles(), which then calls __construct(), but does not
 pass it the $db argument that it received. I'd have submitted a patch if I
 had SVN here (no install priv here). All that's needed is making BP_Roles
 accept and pass on the $db parameter.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.bbpress.org/ticket/956#comment:2>
bbPress <http://bbpress.org/>