[Bb-trac] [bbPress] #956: Missing argument 1 for __construct() in bb-includes/backpress/class.bp-roles.php

bbPress bb-trac at lists.bbpress.org
Tue Sep 2 12:40:09 GMT 2008

#956: Missing argument 1 for __construct() in bb-includes/backpress/class.bp-
roles.php
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  _ck_      |       Owner:
     Type:  defect    |      Status:  new
Component:  Back-end  |     Version:
 Severity:  minor     |    Keywords:
 I keep getting that warning in the trunk and it's driving me bonkers. I
 think fel64 mentioned it too but I don't see it in TRAC so here it is.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.bbpress.org/ticket/956>
bbPress <http://bbpress.org/>