[Bb-trac] Re: [bbPress] #707: forums and posts and options need meta data ability (in addition to users and topics)

bbPress bb-trac at lists.bbpress.org
Wed May 14 14:00:45 GMT 2008

#707: forums and posts and options need meta data ability (in addition to users
and topics)
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  _ck_         |        Owner:  sambauers
     Type:  enhancement  |       Status:  assigned
Comment (by sambauers):

 First pass [1528] has very ugly upgrade script in bb-settings. I'm open to
 suggestions on how to better do this, but there are problems with
 including it in the normal upgrade routines as we are talking about moving
 fundamental settings from one table to another. Settings which are
 required before we can even get to bb-admin/upgrade.php, like the site
 uri.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.bbpress.org/ticket/707#comment:10>
bbPress <http://bbpress.org/>