[Bb-trac] [bbPress] #929: Everything works fine on a localhost install, but when I try install on my dreamhost account...

bbPress bb-trac at lists.bbpress.org
Sat Aug 16 02:01:05 GMT 2008

#929: Everything works fine on a localhost install, but when I try install on my
dreamhost account...
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  joelteixeira          |       Owner:
     Type:  defect                |      Status:  new
Component:  Installation/Upgrade  |     Version:  1.0-alpha-1
 Severity:  normal                |    Keywords:  install, error, call-time, dreamhost
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 I get the following error:

 ----
 Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would
 like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function
 name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can
 set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in /bb-
 includes/backpress/functions.core.php on line 499
 ----

 The message stays on the top of page, above header, seems that I can use
 everything but the message stays there.

     $ svn info
     Repository Root: http://svn.automattic.com/bbpress
     Repository UUID: 9866e705-20ec-0310-96e7-cbb4277adcfb
     Revision: 1651
     Node Kind: directory
     Schedule: normal
     Last Changed Author: sambauers
     Last Changed Rev: 1651
     Last Changed Date: 2008-08-13 12:13:00 -0700 (Wed, 13 Aug 2008)

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.bbpress.org/ticket/929>
bbPress <http://bbpress.org/>