[Bb-trac] Re: [bbPress] #739: "tags" permalink for tag browsing should be singular, not plural, for consistency

bbPress bb-trac at lists.bbpress.org
Wed Nov 21 12:08:07 GMT 2007

#739: "tags" permalink for tag browsing should be singular, not plural, for
consistency
 Reporter:  JeremyVisser  |        Owner:  sambauers
     Type:  defect        |       Status:  assigned
Changes (by sambauers):

  * owner:  => sambauers
  * status:  new => assigned

Comment:

 OK, a couple of issues here...

 1. tags.php has to be changed to tag.php as well, for consistency we
 should change the template file to tag.php as well. This means that all
 themes will need to be modified if this change is implemented.

 2. Do we change interface names from "tags" to "tag" as well, e.g. in the
 breadcrumbs

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.bbpress.org/ticket/739#comment:3>
bbPress <http://bbpress.org/>