[Bb-trac] Re: [bbPress] #725: bb_active_theme setting should be deleted when reverting to default template

bbPress bb-trac at lists.bbpress.org
Wed Nov 21 09:45:14 GMT 2007

#725: bb_active_theme setting should be deleted when reverting to default
template
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  _ck_      |        Owner:  sambauers
     Type:  defect    |       Status:  new
Changes (by sambauers):

  * owner:  => sambauers

Comment:

 Relative paths is really tricky for the BBTHEMEDIR it would require some
 annoying processing to determine.

 I've attached a patch which removes the setting for default as per the
 ticket. It also adds some logic which deals better with themes that share
 names in the two theme storage areas. I also changed all hard coded
 references to the path of "kakumei" to a constant defined in bb-
 settings.php

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.bbpress.org/ticket/725#comment:4>
bbPress <http://bbpress.org/>